Attention real estate agents who currently invest in real estate or looking to get their first property:
Are you looking to hone in on the basics of real estate investing, maybe have a couple of properties, and looking to scale your real estate portfolio through flips, house hacking, multi-family, short-term rentals, etc? Network and mastermind with other real estate agents across the United States in your same shoes.
We meet weekly Wednesdays at 2:00 pm Central Time (12pm Pacific, 1pm Mountain, 3pm Eastern), and work to help you put together your real estate investing goals, establish your buy box, and build accountability on growing your own investment portfolio.
Topics we cover include:
- In detail on property types (SFH, Small MF, Large MF, Storage, Mobile Home, etc)
- Investing strategies (BRRRR, House Hack, Flip, Wholesale, Buy & Hold, Short-Term rentals, Mid-Term rentals)
- Building your local team (agent, lender, PM, vendors)
- Finding deals and analyzing deals
- Due diligence process
- Loans & funding (self-directed IRAs)
- Working with investors yourself & best practices
- Active vs passive investing
- Putting together larger deals (partnerships and real estate syndications)
- 1031 exchanges
- Cost Segregations
- AND MORE!!
Note: This group probably isn't for the established, sophisticated real estate investor, but for those looking to learn and grow quickly.
LOOKING TO GET A BIT MORE INFORMATION BEFORE COMMITTING?
Schedule Your FREE No Obligation Discovery Call To See If It's A Fit For You